It’s that time of the year where I begin making different Christmas cards to try and determine which one I will mass produce for 2020. Most of the cards I’ve made use Hero Arts Christmas Rose Background stamp. It is lovely and looks amazing with gold embossing powder on a deep red cardstock. I took red Copic Markers to add some depth to the poinsettias. Once it was completed I cut it down using a Gina Marie Designs Scalloped Rectangle and adhered it to a side folding deep red cardbase.
For this card I cut a gold mirror dove using Penny Black’s The Gift. It was also cut from sticky back foam and adhered to the center of the card. The sentiment was stamped on the same red cardstock and embossed gold. It was cut down using a Simon Says Stamp Sentiment Label and a thin gold mirror border was added to the back to help it stand out on the card front. It was adhered to under the dove with foam tape.
- Hero Arts Christmas Rose Background
- Hero Arts Christmas Messages
- Penny Black the Gift Die
- Copic Markers: R89, R56, R37
- Gina K. Designs Cherry Tart Base Weight Cardstock
- Paper Accents Gold Mirror Cardstock
- VersaMark Ink
- Ranger Super Fine Detail Gold Embossing Powder
- Nuvo Deluxe Adhesive
- Darice Sticky Back Foam
- Spectrum Noir Clear Sparkle Pen