I really like this new Sizzix 3-D Texture Embossing Folder. It is perfect for masculine cards. I embossed it on Paper Accents Silver Mirror Cardstock and distressed it with VersaFine Onyx Black Ink and heat embossed it with Hero Arts Fine Detail Clear Embossing Powder. Love the distressed/tarnished look it gives to a card.
Once the embossing was complete I ran the panel through the Big Shot with a My Favorite Things A2 Stitched Rectangle STAX die. It was then adhered to a top folding A2 cardbase made from Gina K. Designs Base Weight Onyx Black cardstock using Be Creative Tape.
The sentiment is one of the My Favorite Things Happy Hello dies and was cut four times from black cardstock, adhered together with Ranger Multi Medium Matte and then adhered with the same liquid glue to the bottom right of the card front.
A quick and easy card.
- Sizzix 3-D Texture Embossing Folder Mechanics
- My Favorite Things Happy Hello Die
- Paper Accents Silver Mirror Cardstock
- Gina K. Designs Base Weight Onyx Black Cardstock
- Be Creative Tape
- Darice Sticky Back Foam Black
- My Favorite Things A2 Stitched Rectangle
- Ranger Multi Medium Matte
- VersaFine Onyx Black Ink
- Hero Arts Ultra Fine Clear Embossing Powder
- Marvy Embossing Heat Tool