Yesterday, December 20, we had our Church Christmas Program. For the first time since COVID we had musical number at church. I have really missed hearing music, it brings such a wonderful feeling to a meeting. I wanted to express my thanks to those who shared their musical talents yesterday. One was a young man you played “I Heart the Bells on Christmas Day” on the piano. I didn’t want to send him the same card I had sent to the women who performed, so I looked through my patterned paper and found this great plaid.
As with the previous card, I create the sentiment in the Silhouette Cameo and die cut it four times from navy cardstock. I also cut a shadow using pale yellow cardstock. It was the perfect combination.
I didn’t want to add a flower die cut and remembered that I had recently purchased Altenew’s Leaf Mix Dies. They were perfect for a masculine thank you.
The patterned paper was cut using a Lawn Fawn Stitched Rectangle Die and adhered to the a side folding cardbase. The sentiment and leaves were adhered to the patterned paper with liquid glue. I really like the way it turned out.
- Altenew Leaf Mix Die
- Silhouette Cut File Thank You with Times New Roman Font
- Hot Off the Press Paper Pizazz Green Plaid
- Gina K. Designs Base Weight Grass Green Cardstock
- Gina K. Designs 120# White Cardstock
- Pale Yellow Cardstock from Stash
- Navy Cardstock from Stash
- Copic Markers G24
- Lawn Fawn Stitched Stackable Rectangle
- Nuvo Deluxe Adhesive
- Kokuyo Dotliner Long Adhesive