My Uncle Melvin is ninety years old and recently had surgery. He was a successful dry farmer in his younger years and I thought the barn and silo scene from Gina K. Designs Farm Life would make a nice get well card.
I stamped the image on 80# Gina K. Designs Ivory Cardstock with Memento Rich Cocoa and colored it with Copic Markers, colors used are listed below. I stamped a sentiment from Gina K. Designs Assorted Greetings on the bottom of the image with the same Memento ink.
I die cut the image with Lawn Fawn Small Stitched Stackable Rectangles and then cut a smaller piece of Darice Adhesive Fun Foam and applied it to the back.
A horizontal A2 cardbase was made from Gina K. Designs 120# Ivory Cardstock. I decided I wanted a little more color to the background of the image and so I found in my stash of cardstock some BoBunny Doubledot Design Chiffon Stripe and die cut it with Simon Says Stamp Bundle of Stitched Shapes Rectangle. The paper warped a little when I ran it through the Big Shot so it was adhered to the cardbase with 1″ Score Tape. The focal image was adhered to the center of the card front with Tombo Mono Multi Glue and the card was done. Pretty simple and easy.
- Gina K. Designs Farm Life and Various Verses
- Gina K. Designs 80# and 120# Ivory Cardstock
- BoBunny Doubledot Design Chiffon Stripe
- Memento Rich Cocoa Ink
- Simon Says Stamp Bundle of Stitched Shapes
- Lawn Fawn Small Stitched Stackable Rectangles
- Copic Markers: R32, R56, R59; C1, C2, C3, C4, C5, C6, C7; G24, G94, G99; YG91, YG93, YG95, YG99; B000, 0
- Darice Adhesive Fun Foam
- Tombo Mono Multi Glue
- 1” Scor Tape