This is another lovely flower image from Alex Syberia Designs. It was printed onto Neena Classic Crest 80# Solar White Cardstock with a laser printer and then colored with Copic Markers. Once the coloring was complete the sentiment was stamped below the flowers.
The focal image was then die cut using Penny Black Swirly Stitched Rectangle. I love the unique stitching this die adds to a die cut rectangle. Sticky back foam was cut just smaller than the rectangle and adhered to the back for added dimension when adhering it to a top folding cardbase.
A few black sequins were scattered around the flower and sentiment and the card was done. Quick and easy.
- Alex Syberia Designs Abstract Flowers
- Simon Says Stamp Sketched Flowers
- Copic Markers: YR18, YR16, YR14, YR12; G99, G94, YG03; 100, C8, C7
- Neena Classic Crest 80# Solar White Cardstock
- Gina K. Designs 120# White Cardstock
- Penny Black Swirly Stitched Rectangle
- Honey Bee Galaxy Sequins
- Nuvo Deluxe Adhesive