This is the second hello card I made with an alcohol marbled background. This time I pounced the ink on with the Ranger Blending Felt. It gives a little different look, but still striking.
Cranberry, Sunshine Yellow, Gold Mixative, and the blending solution were added to the felt pad and then pounced on the Yupo Paper until it was blended to your liking. Once it way dry it was cut with a My Favorite Things A2 Stitched Rectangle STAX die and adhered directly to a top folding cardbase made from Gina K. Designs 120# White Cardstock.
As with the other card, the background is so pretty you want to keep the sentiment to a minimum. The Simon Says Stamp Painted Hello was cut from Paper Accents Gold Mirror Cardstock, and an additional three time from a scrap of red cardstock. All were adhered together using Ranger Multi Medium Matte. It was adhered to the front of the card with the same adhesive.
- Simon Says Stamp Painted Hello
- My Favorite Things – Happy Hellos
- My Favorite Things A2 Stitched Rectangle STAX
- My Favorite Things Pierced Circle STAX
- Gina K. Designs Passionate Pink Ink
- Ranger Alcohol Inks: Cranberry, Sunshine Yellow, Gold Mixative
- Ranger Yupo Paper
- Paper Accents Gold Mirror Cardstock
- Gina K. Designs 120# White Cardstock
- Red Cardstock from Stash
- Ranger Multi Medium Matte