I really like the color combination of blue, green, and yellow. This cupcake layering stamp from Altenew is very easy to line up and creates a great focal image. I decided to use this new frame die cut from Little B. Also adding visual interest was dry embossing the cardbase front with Cricut Cuttlebug Charles Embossing Folder.
The cupcake image was die cut with the matching dies, foam tape was added to the back for dimension and glued to the front of the decorative rectangle. The final embellishment was adding sequins from Pretty Pink Posh Share Kindness Mix. After the card was done I decided to add some seed beads as sprinkles on the frosting.
- Altenew Layered Cupcakes
- Gina K. Designs Inks: Sweet Corn, Blue Lagoon, Applemint, Lucky Clover
- Pretty Pink Posh Share Kindness Sequin Mix
- Neena Classic Crest 80# Solar White Cardstock
- Gina K. Designs Base Weight Turquoise Sea Cardstock
- Little B Frames
- Darice Sticky Back Foam
- Nuvo Deluxe Adhesive
- Cricut Cuttlebug Charles Embossing Folder
- Mikuki Lagoon Seed Beads Mix