Emma is a sweetheart and a talented painter. She taught a watercolor class to the girls in her age group. When I saw the Artist Marci stamp from La-La Land Crafts I knew it would be perfect for her.
I printed the image on Neena Classic Crest 80# Solar White Cardstock using a laser printer, which ensure that the image will not bleed when colored with Copic Markers. I modified the stamp by drawing a flower in the middle of the art board with a Sakura Pigma Micron Pen. Her favorite color is pink and so that is the color scheme used for coloring the image.
I decided use a My Favorite Things Pierced Rectangle Frame. I thought it would be in keeping with how we frame our art pieces. It was die cut from Gina K. Designs 120# White Cardstock. To add dimension 3M ½” Foam Tape was cut in half and adhered to the back of the frame. I found some pink patterned paper in the Doodlebug Sweet Things 6 x 6 Paper Pack and cut it just smaller than the frame and removing the backing from the foam tape it was adhered to the back of the frame.
The focal image was placed in the frame to determine where to stamp the sentiment, which is from Penny Black Sprinkles & Smiles. It was stamped with VersaMark Ink and heat embossed with Gina K. Designs Detail White Embossing Powder.
An A2 Top Folding Cardbase was made from Gina K. Desgins 120# White Cardstock and the frame was adhered to the front using Kokuyo Dotliner Adhesive. 3M ½” Foam Tape was added to the back of the focal image and then adhered above the sentiment and the card was done.
- La-La Land Crafts Artist Marci Digital Stamp
- Penny Black Sprinkles & Smiles Stamp
- Doodlebug Sweet Things 6 x 6 Paper
- Gina K. Designs 120# White Cardstock
- Neena Classic Crest 80# White Cardstock
- Copic Markers: R85, R83, R81; W0, W1, W3; B04, B02, B01; Y08, Y02; G07, G03, G02; V17, V12; R17, R14; E49, E47, E37, E35 (Wood); E49, E47, E51, E55; E11, E00, E000, R20
- My Favorite Things Pierced Rectangle Frame
- 3M ½” Foam Tape
- Kokuyo Dotliner Adhesive