I found a 12 x 12 paper pack at Michael’s called Momenta Cardstock Carton that had great watercolor looking paper. This blue paper was perfect for sky and so I decided to use it for the background for a digital balloon stamp. A rectangle was cut from the paper using a Simon Says Stamp Stitched Rectangle. Darice Sticky Back Foam was cut 1/8” smaller and adhered to the back and then the watercolor paper was adhered to a top folding A2 cardbase made from Gina K. Designs 120# White Cardstock.
I printed the image on Neena Classic Crest 80# Solar White Cardstock using an HP Laser Printer and cut out an outline around the image with the PIXScan Mat and the Silhouette Cameo.
I decided to color the image with rainbow colored Copic Markers: R29, R27, R17; R85, R83; B04, B02, B01; B95, B93, B91; V25, V22, V20; YG03, YG01, YG61; YR00, Y23, Y21, Y11; G000, G00. The image was traced on a scrap of Darice Sticky Back Foam, fussy cut, and adhered to the back of the image and then adhered to the card front with Tombo Mono Multi Glue.
The sentiment is from Paper Smooches Scripty Sayings and was stamped with Distress Oxide Salty Ocean at the bottom of the card front. A very clean and simple card.
- Pinterest Digi Stamp Pin 562035228474770857 from the Stamping Boutique.com
- HP Laser Printer
- Paper Smooches Scripty Sayings Stamp
- Copic Markers: R29, R27, R17; R85, R83; B04, B02, B01; B95, B93, B91; V25, V22, V20; YG03, YG01, YG61; YR00, Y23, Y21, Y11; G000, G00
- Darice Sticky Back Foam Sheet
- Silhouette Cameo
- Gina K. Designs 120# White Cardstock
- Neena Classic Crest 80# Solar White Cardstock
- Momenta Cardstock Carton 12 x 12 Paper Pad
- Distress Oxide Salty Ocean