Whenever I create a wedding card I try to find out the colors the bride is using for her reception. This soft blush peachy pink is beautiful with the sage green leaves. Add a pretty gold mirror sentiment and you have a love card.
This flower image by Simon Says Stamp is large so for this card I decided to make a long card so that the entire flower stamp could be used. The card turned out to be 8 1/2 x 4.
- Simon Says Stamp Beautiful Flowers
- Penny Black Doodles Thin Die
- Daniel Smith Watercolors: Quinacridone Rose, Cerulean Blue Chromium, Hansa Yellow Light, White Gouche
- Fabriano Artistico 140# Extra White Hot Pressed Watercolor Paper
- Paper Accents Gold Mirror Cardstock
- Gina K. Designs 120# and Base Weight Ivory Cardstock
- Nuvo Deluxe Adhesive
- My Favorite Things A2 Stitched Rectangle Extended
- Stampin’ Up Tufted 3D Embossing Folder