This is the second card created with Altenew’s Beautiful Heart stamp. However, this time I only stamped the outline with Memento Tuxedo Black Ink and then colored it in using Copic Markers.
This was a one layer card. The flower was stamped first and then stamped again onto some masking paper in order to stamp the leaves. They were colored with Copic Markers V28, V25, V22; YG17, YG25, YG01. When the coloring was complete it was die cut using My Favorite Things Stitched Rectangle STAX and then matted with Paper Accents Gold Mirror Cardstock. The sentiment was also cut from gold mirror and Darice Sticky Back Foam to add dimension and adhered to the card front.
Am A2 side folding cardbase was made from Gina K. Designs 120# White Cardstock. Darice Sticky Back Foam was added to the back of the focal image panel and then adhered to the cardbase with Nuvo Deluxe Adhesive and the card was done.
- Altenew Beautiful Heart
- Penny Black Awesome Die Set
- Memento Tuxedo Black Ink
- Copic Markers: V28, V25, V22; YG17, YG25, YG01
- VersaMark Ink
- Neena Classic Crest 80# Solar White Cardstock
- Gina K. Designs 120# White Cardstock
- Paper Accents Gold Mirror Cardstock
- Darice Sticky Back Foam
- 3M ½” Foam Tape
- Nuvo Deluxe Adhesive
- My Favorite Things A2 Stitched Rectangle STAX
- Nuvo Aqua Glitter Gloss Shimmer Pen1