This second set of sympathy cards for Senior Life Resources Northwest also uses an Altenew layering stamp set. This time, with the design of the stamp set, I decided to stamp the layers onto colored cardstock.
I cut down pieces of pink and green cardstock to the appropriate size for the image and stamped the layers with Altenew Inks. I used my heat gun to ensure the ink layers were completely dry before stamping the last outline layer in VersaMark Ink and heat setting it with gold embossing powder. The images were then cut out using the coordinating dies.
To add some visual interest to the card a panel of white cardstock was cutout using the Penny Black Swirly Stitched Rectangle Die.
The sentiment was cut from gold mirror cardstock. To determine where to stamp the secondary sentiment the flower and leaves were laid in place and the small sentiment was stamped with VersaMark Ink and heat embossed gold. Once the embossing was cool the panel was run through the Big Shot with the Stampin’ Up Subtle Embossing Folder. This panel was adhered to a side folding A2 cardbase with dotliner adhesive.
The gold cutout sentiment and leaves were adhered to the embossed panel with liquid glue and the large flower was adhered using 3M 1/2″ Foam Tape.
- Altenew Beautiful Heart
- Avery Elle With Sympathy
- Pink and Green Cardstock from Stash
- Altenew Pinkalicious, Rubellite, Olive, Parrot Inks
- VersaMark Ink
- Ranger Super Fine Detail Gold Embossing Powder
- Penny Black Swirly Stitched Rectangle
- Stampin’ Up Subtle Embossing Folder
- Neenah Classic Crest 80# Solar White Cardstock
- Gina K. Designs 120# White Cardstock
- Nuvo Deluxe Adhesive
- Simon Says Stamp Big Mama Foam Tape
- Spectrum Noir Clear Sparkle Pen