I learned in a Christmas card that a friend of mine lost her mother recently so I decided to make her a sympathy card. I pulled out my Altenew Beautiful Heart stamp set and paired it with a sentiment from Simon Says Stamp Bouquet of Thanks. This is a layering stamp and I decided to use a gray ink for the outline. I took the mini ink cubes used on the stamp and created diagonal stripes for the background.
At the end it looked a little flat, so I took my Pentel Metallic Silver Pen and went over all the lines on the stamp and sentiment. It gave it a nice subtle sheen. It turned out pretty.
- Altenew Beautiful Heart
- Simon Says Stamp Bouquet of Thanks
- Gina K. Designs Dusty Rose and Innocent Pink Ink
- Altenew Industrial Diamond, Parrot, and Bamboo Ink
- Altenew Watercolor Stripes Cover Die
- Pentel Sunburst Metallic Silver Gel Pen
- Ranger Silver Stickles
- Nuvo Deluxe Adhesive
- 3M ½” Foam Tape
- Spectrum Noir Sparkle Pen
- Neena Classic Crest 80# and 110# Solar White
- Gina K. Designs 120# White