I pulled out Simon Says stamp More Spring Flowers to create this next card. They images were stamped with VersaMark Ink onto Strathmore Bristol Smooth Cardstock and colored with ZIG Clean Color Real Brush Markers.
Once the coloring was complete the flowers and leaves were cut using the coordinating dies. I decided that I wanted to have this card have the flowers in the top center of the card. A rectangle was cut with My Favorite Things Elegant Rectangles and then dry embossed with the Darice Basketweave Embossing Folder, which is one of my favorite.
3M 1/2″ Foam Tape was added to the back of the flowers and then adhered to the elegant rectangle.
The sentiment is from Joyful Home, I really like the size and font. It was cut from both mirror and sticky back foam and adhered underneath the flower arrangement.
The focal image panel was adhered to a top folding A2 cardbase with dotliner adhesive and the card was done.
- Simon Says Stamp More Spring Flowers
- Joyful Home Grateful Thanks
- ZIG Clean Color Real Brush Markers: 026 Light Pink, 069 Blush, 073 Vanilla, 202 Peach Pink, 021 Light Carmine, 048 Emerald Green
- VersaMark Ink
- Ranger Super Fine Detail Gold Embossing Powder
- Strathmore Bristol Smooth Cardstock
- Gina K. Designs 120# White Cardstock
- Paper Accents Gold Mirror Cardstock
- Nuvo Crystal Gems
- My Favorite Things Elegant Rectangle STAX
- Darice Basketweave Embossing Folder
- 3M ½” Foam Tape
- Nuvo Deluxe Adhesive
- Darice Sticky Back Foam