What young lady now days isn’t into using her cell phone. I think the La-La Land Crafts digital image Selfie Molli is so in tune with all of us today. It was printed on Neena Classic Crest 80# Solar White Cardstock with an HP Laser Printer, which ensures the ink won’t bleed when coloring with Copic Markers. Once printed it was die cut using the Silhouette Cameo and the PIXScan Mat.
Copic Markers BG49, BG15, BG13, BG11; C1, C3; E33, E53, E50; E11, E00, E000, R20 were used to color the image, since Becca’s favorite color is teal/turquoise blue. 3M ½” Foam Tape was added to the back.
To assemble the card I found some patterned paper from my stash that would match the color scheme and die cut it using the Simon Says Stamp Bundle of Stitched Shapes Rectangle. I found a scraped of teal cardstock to mat the patterned paper and help it pop on the card front. It was adhered to a top folding A2 cardbase made from Gina K. Designs 120# White Cardstock using the Kokuyo Dotliner Adhesive.
The focal image was placed on the card front to determine where to stamp the sentiments, which is from Penny Black Sprinkles & Smiles. To compliment the color scheme, Gina K. Designs Blue Lagoon Ink was used to stamp the sentiment. To finish the card the focal image was placed in the center of the card front.
- La-La Land Crafts Selfie Molli Digital Stamp
- Penny Black Sprinkles & Smiles Stamp
- Teal/Turquoise Cardstock from Stash
- Gina K. Designs 120# White Cardstock
- Neena Classic Crest 80# Solar White Cardstock
- Echo Park Hello Winter 6 x 6 Paper
- Gina K. Designs Blue Lagoon Ink
- Copic Markers: BG49, BG15, BG13, BG11; C1, C3; E33, E53, E50; E11, E00, E000, R20
- 3M ½” Foam Tape
- Simon Says Stamp Bundle of Stitched Shapes Rectangle
- Kokuyo Dotliner Adhesive