I love the cute little girls that are in Penny Black’s Big Wishes stamp set. This card was made for a young women at church whose favorite color is yellow. I think the plaid patterned paper really helps to accent the color
The image was stamped on Canson XL Watercolor Paper with VersaFine Black Ink and then heat embossed with Hero Arts Fine Detail Clear Embossing Powder. I was able to stamp the image and take it with me to color while I was waiting for my car to be serviced. It really made the time go quickly. Tombo Dual Brush Markers were used to color the image: 942 Tan, 800 Baby Pink, :025 Light Orange, 026 Golden Yellow, 993 Chrome Orange, 991 Light Ocher, N65 Cool Gray 5, 993 Orange.
The sentiment is from Papertrey Ink stylish Sentiments: Birthday and was stamped with VersaFine Black Ink and heat embossed with clear embossing powder as well.
The focal image was die cut using the second largest Lawn Fawn Large Stitched Stackable Rectangles and Darice Sticky Back Foam was cut 1/8″ smaller and adhered to the back. The patterned paper from Recollections Bright and Basic 12 x 12 Paper Pack was die cut using Simon Says Stamp Stitched Rectangles and was adhered to a top folding A2 cardbase made from Gina K. Designs 120# Cardstock using Elmer’s Blue Runner adhesive. The focal image was then adhered to the cardbase using Tombo Mono Multi Glue and the card was done.
- Penny Black Big Wish
- Papertrey Ink Stylish Sentiments: Birthday
- Gina K. Designs 120# White
- Recollections Bright and Basic 12×12
- Canson XL 140# Watercolor Paper
- VersaFine Black Ink
- Tombo Dual Brush Makers: 942 Tan, 800 Baby Pink, :025 Light Orange, 026 Golden Yellow, 993 Chrome Orange, 991 Light Ochre, N65 Cool Gray 5, 993 Orange
- Lawn Fawn Large Stitched Stackable Rectangles
- Simon Says Stamp Stitched Rectangles
- Darice Sticky Back Foam
- Tombo Mono Multi Glue
- Elmer’s Dot Runner