I recently purchased the Sparkle ‘n Sprinkle New Balloon Bunch. I love simple birthday images that can be used for masculine birthday cards. I find them the most challenging to create. For this card I decided to watercolor the image with ZIG Clean Color Real Brush Markers in a rainbow hue.
This is a digital image and so it was printed on Strathmore Bristol Smooth Cardstock with a laser printer and then colored with 020 Red, 052 Bright Yellow, 043 Olive Green, 031 Cobalt Blue, 032 Persian Blue, 084 Deep Violet, 080 Violet.
The sentiment is from the Ranger Letter It Birthday stamp set. It was stamped with VersaFine Onyx Black Ink and heat embossed with Hero Arts Ultra Fine Clear Embossing Powder.
I cut the image down with a My Favorite Things A2 Stitched Rectangle die, matted it with a rectangle of turquoise cardstock I had in my stash. Darice Sticky Back Foam was added to the back and the panel was adhered to a top folding A2 cardbase made from Gina K. Designs 120# White Cardstock with Nuvo Deluxe Adhesive and the ward was done.
- Sparkle ‘n Sprinkle New Balloon Bunch
- Ranger Letter It Birthday
- VersaFine Onyx Black Ink
- Hero Arts Fine Detail Clear Embossing Powder
- Strathmore Bristol Smooth Cardstock
- Turquoise Blue Cardstock from Stash
- Gina K. Designs 120# White Cardstock
- ZIG Clean Color Real Brush Markers: 020 Red, 052 Bright Yellow, 043 Olive Green, 031 Cobalt Blue, 032 Persian Blue, 084 Deep Violet, 080 Violet
- My Favorite Things A2 Stitched Rectangle STAX
- Darice Sticky Back Foam
- Kokuyo Dotliner Adhesive