Ella is a young lady turning twelve this year. She will be joining the young women organization the first of November. She has two big sisters already in young women’s and if very excited to be joining them. She has long blond hair and her favorite color is coral.
The focal image is a digital stamp from La-La Land Crafts called Birthday Gift Molli. It was printed on Neena Classic Crest 80# White Cardstock and then die cut using the Silhouette Cameo and the PIXScan Mat. The bench she is sitting on is from La-La Land Crafts called Garden Bench. It was die cut with the same paper and colored with Copic Markers.
A rectangled of peach dotted paper was due cut using the rectangle from Simon Says Stamp Bundles of Stitched Shapes. A rectangle 1/8″ larger was cut with a guillotine cutter out of Paper Accents Gold Mirror Cardstock and the two were adhered together with Tombo Mono Multi Glue.
A side folding A2 cardbase was made from Gina K. Designs 120# White Cardstock and the polka dot paper rectangle, the garden bench, and the focal image were adhered to the front using Ranger Multi Medium Matte. The sentiment is from Winnie & Walter The Big, The Bold, and Party stamp and die and was cut from Paper Accents Gold Mirror Cardstock and adhered at the bottom of the cardfront. The secondary greeting is from Winnie & Walter The Big, The Bold, and Party Stamp set and was stamped using Tusukineko Brilliance Gold Pigment Ink and the card was done.
- La-La Land Crafts Birthday Gift Molli Digital Stamp
- Winnie & Walter The Big, Bold, & Party Stamp
- Copic Markers: E57, E55, E47; E33, E53, E50, E55; E11, E00, E000, R20; R22, R21, R20; B26, B24, B21
- Tsukineko Brilliance Gold Pigment Ink
- La-La Land Crafts Garden Bench Die
- Crepe Paper Lots of Love 6 x 6 Paper
- Gina K. Designs 120# White Cardstock
- Neena Classic Crest 80# White Cardstock
- Paper Accents Gold Mirror Cardstock
- 3M ½” Foam Tape
- Sizzix Celebrate Die
- Simon Says Stamp Bundle of Stitched Shapes Rectangle