My young friend Becca shares the same birthday as Abagail and so I created her card in much the same design as the previous card. I searched for an image that looked like Becca and printed it with a laser printer to ensure the lines did not bleed when coloring with Copic Markers.
Becca’s favorite colors is aqua and so those are the colors I used for the image. When I cut the image out with the PixScan Silhouette Mat it wasn’t even, so I used scissors to trim the image to the lines and then used a black marker around the edges.
As with Abagail’s card I used Simon Says Stamp’s You Matter Background stamp on a panel of white cardstock that had been sized with the largest Lawn Fawn Stitched Stackable Rectangle, this time stamping it in an aqua ink from Gina K. Designs. The panel was adhered to the front of a top folding card with dotliner adhesive.
Simon Says Stamp Big Mama Foam Tape was added to the back of the image and she was adhered to the front of the word background by removing the protective paper on the foam.
The sentiment was stamped in the same aqua ink, die cut with a label die and adhered below the image with foam tape, giving her something to stand on.
- La-La Land Crafts Comfy Sweater Marci
- Gina K. Designs Delightful Blooms
- Simon Says Stamp You Matter
- Copic Markers: E11, E01, E00; R21, R20; E35, E31, E30, YR31; C6, C5, C3, C2, C1; BG49, BG15, BG45; BG34, BG32, BG11
- Gina K. Designs Ocean Mist Ink
- White Signo Broad Gel Pen
- Neenah Classic Crest 80# Solar White Cardstock
- Gina K. Designs 120# White Cardstock
- Nuvo Deluxe Adhesive
- Darice Sticky Back Foam
- Simon Says Stamp Big Mama Foam Tape
- Kokuyo Dotliner Adhesive