This is the second Christmas card I created. It too is a very simple card and would be easy to mass produce. I cut a rectangle from Gina K. Designs 120# White Cardstock with Simon Says Stamp Stitched Rectangles. I placed the rectangle in my MISTI and stamped the trees from Gina K. Designs Blessed is the Season with VersaMark Ink. The image was covered with Ranger Gold Embossing Powder and heat set with the Marvy Embossing Heat Tool. The sentiment is from Hero Arts Very Merry Christmas stamp set and was stamped and embossed in the same manner.
Next a rectangle from Paper Accents Mirror Gold Cardstock was cut 1/8″ larger than the die cut rectangle and both were adhered with the Tombo Stamp Runner Dot Adhesive. A rectangle of Darice White Adhesive Fun Foam was cut with the SSS Stitched Rectangle die and adhered to the back of the focal image, then it was adhered to a top folding A2 card from Gina K. Designs 120# White Cardstock with Tombo Mono Multi Glue.
The white and gold are beautiful.
- Gina K. Designs 120# White Cardstock
- Paper Accents Gold Mirror Cardstock
- Gina K. Designs Blessed is the Season
- Hero Arts Very Merry Christmas
- VersaMark Ink
- Ranger Super Fine Detail Gold Embossing Powder
- Marvy Embossing Heat Tool
- Darice White Adhesive Fun Foam
- Tombo Mono Multi Glue
- Tombo Stamp Runner Dot Adhesive