The Altenew Blooming Bouquet stamp is a lovely, large image that makes a striking card. This time I decided to stamp it twice in diagonal corners of the card and use Copic Markers to color the image.
The image was stamped on a quarter sheet of Neena Classic Crest 80# Solar White Cardstock in alternating corners with Memento Tuxedo Black Ink. The Copic Markers used to color the image are listed below.
Once the image was colored the panel was die cut using a My Favorite Things Wonky Rectangle. Darice Sticky Back Foam was cut 1/8″ smaller than the rectangle and adhered to the back. The sentiment is from Hero Arts Birthday Message and was stamped on a strip of Gina K. Designs 120# Black Cardstock with VersaMark Ink and heat embossed with Gina K. Designs Detailed White Embossing Powder. 3M 1/2″ Foam Tape was added to the back and it was then adhered just under the half way part of the focal image.
The focal image was then adhered to a top folding A2 cardbase made from 120# Gina K. Designs White Cardstock with Nuvo Deluxe Adhesive. Wink of Stella was added to the flowers and the card was done.
- Altenew Blooming Bouquet
- Hero Arts Birthday Messages
- Copic Markers: V09, V25, V22, V20; Y08, Y06, Y04; RV13, RV11, RV10; R89, R37, R32; G99, G94, G24; YG97, YG95, YG93; G17, G16, G00; C1
- Memento Tuxedo Black
- Darice Sticky Back Foam Sheet
- 3M ½” Foam Tape
- Gina K. Designs 120# White and Black Cardstock
- Neena Classic Crest 80# Solar White Cardstock
- Nuvo Deluxe Adhesive
- Wink of Stella Glitter Pen