We are in Texas with our oldest daughter and her family. My granddaughter Emma is quite the artist. She had never used Copic Markers because they are just too expensive for her budget, so I thought it would be fun to bring over my markers and let her experiment. She had a great time and so did I.
While Emma was coloring I stamped this pretty bouquet from Penny Black and colored it with Copic Markers. I love the contrast of yellow and purple together.
The sentiment is from a Hero Arts birthday stamp set, but it is perfect for other occasions as well.
Once the coloring was completed a cut down the image using the Penny Black Swirly Stitched Rectangle Die. It add just the right amount of visual interest to a clean and simple design. I added a sheet of foam, cut just smaller than the focal image panel and adhered it to a top folding cardbase.
The final embellishment was to add tiny smokey gray rhinestones to the center of the purple flowers and the card was done.
- Penny Black Bouquet Ballet
- Hero Arts Birthday Messages
- Recollections Friendship
- Penny Black Swirly Stitched Rectangle
- Neena Classic Crest 80# Solar White Cardstock
- Gina K. Designs 120# White Cardstock
- Copic Markers: B000, B0000; Y18, Y15, Y13; V17, V15, V12; E29, E27, E23; YG67, YG17, YG03; G46, G29, YG03
- Darice White Foam Sheet
- Tombo Mono Multi Glue
- Recollections Assorted Jewels
- Gina K. Designs Amalgam Ink