How can you not fall in love with the cute images from Whimsy Stamps. This card uses Wee Suzi and was made for Charlyn, whose favorite color is lavender.
The image was stamped with Memento Tuxedo Black Ink on Gina K. Designs 80# White Cardstock. It was colored with Copic Markers (colors listed below) and then die cut with the Lawn Fawn Small Stitched Stackable Rectangles. A rectangle 1/8″ larger was cut out of purple cardstock I had in my stash. Both were adhered together using Tombo Mono Multi Glue and then Darice Sticky Back Fun Foam was adhered to the back of the panel.
The sentiment from Penny Black Sprinkles and Smiles was stamped below the focal image with Altenew Lavender Ink. I wanted to highlight the lavender color so I pulled out Lawn Fawn’s Perfectly Plaid 6 x 6 Petite Paper Pack and die cut a rectangle of the diagonal lavender plaid cardstock with the rectangle from Simon Says Stamp Bundle of Stitched Shapes. Purple cardstock 1/8″ larger was adhered to the back of the plaid paper and then it was adhered to a top folding cardbase made from Gina K. Designs 120# White Cardstock with Tombo Mono Multi Glue. The same glue was added to the fun foam on the back of the focal image and then it was adhered to the plaid card front with Tombo Mono Multi Glue, and the card was done.
- Whimsy Stamps Wee Suzi
- Penny Black Sprinkles and Smiles
- Lawn Fawn Perfectly Plaid 6 x 6 Petite Paper Pack
- Gina K. Designs 80# and 120# White Cardstock
- Purple Cardstock from Stash
- Copic Markers: G29, G28, G24;YG13, YG17; R24, R27; C0, C1, C2; BG000, BG0000; V22, V12, V15, V17; E00, E11, E51, R20; E50, E53, E35
- Altenew Lavender Fields Ink
- Memento Tuxedo Black
- Darice Sticky Back Fun Foam
- Lawn Fawn Small Stitched Stackable Rectangles