I really love this Butterflies stencil from Simon Says Stamp. It was a very simple card to create and I love the way it turned out.
I die cut a rectangle with a My Favorite Things A2 Stitched Rectangle Die. I placed the stencil and taped it to the back of the rectangle. I used finger daubers to add different colored Distress Oxide Ink in Broken China, Twisted Citron, and Squeezed Lemonade. The sentiment from Gina K. Designs Various Verses was stamped with Broken China Oxide Ink.
I decided to mat the rectangle with some blue cardstock I had in my scraps and adhered the two together with Kokuyo Dotliner Adhesive. Darice Sticky Back Foam was added to the back and then it was adhered to a top folding A2 cardbase made from Gina K. Designs 120# White Cardstock with Nuvo Deluxe Adhesive.
As a final embellishment different colored pearls were scattered on the cardstock following the line the of the butterflies.
- Simon Says Stamp Butterflies 6 x 6 Stencil
- Gina K. Designs Various Verses
- Neena Classic Crest 80# Solar White Cardstock
- Gina K. Designs 120# White Cardstock
- Teal Cardstock from Stash
- Distress Oxide Inks: Broken China, Twisted Citron, Squeezed Lemonade
- My Favorite Things A2 Stitched Rectangle STAX