This card was made from a Power Poppy Camellias digital stamp. I like digital stamps because you can size them to whatever you want. I printed the image with a laser printer on Neena Classic Crest 80# Solar White Cardstock and then die cut using the Silhouette Cameo. It was then colored using Copic Markers (listed below).
A rectangle of the same white cardstock was die cut using a My Favorite Things Stitched Rectangle STAX and then run through the Big Shot with the Darice Basketweave Embossing Folder. Darice Sticky Back Foam was added to the back and then adhered to a top folding A2 cardbase made from Gina K. Designs 120# White Cardstock.
To add dimension to the focal image 3M 1/2″ Foam Tape was added to the back of the flower image and then it was the adhered to the dry embossed rectangle.
The sentiment is Mama Elephant’s Hello Script Die and was cut from Paper Accents Gold Mirror Cardstock and adhered to the bottom of the stitched rectangle with Nuvo Deluxe Adhesive.
- Power Poppy Camellias Digital Stamp
- Copic Markers: YR24, R08, R05, R02; Y38, Y35, Y32; YG99, YG97, YG95
- Darice Basketweave Embossing Folder
- My Favorite Things Stitched Rectangle STAX
- Mama Elephant Hello Script Die
- Nuvo Deluxe Adhesive
- Ranger Multi Medium Matt
- 3M ½” Foam Tape
- Gina K. Designs 120# White Cardstock
- Neena Classic Crest 80# Solar White Cardstock
- Paper Accents Gold Mirror Cardstock