This is another card I made using some ink smooshed paper. For this one pink colors were used for a softer look.
Since I have limited supplies on the road I decided to take a layering stamp and take the middle detail layer and stamp it with VersaMark Ink and then heat emboss it white. It was then cut using the coordinating die. I did the same for the leaves using some leftover green smooshed watercolor paper.
These are large flowers. I arranged two on a stitched rectangle panel that was dry embossed using the Darice Basketweave embossing folder. The leaves and background flower were adhered with liquid glue and the top folder with 3M 1/2″ Foam Tape.
The sentiment was stamped on a strip of black cardstock with VersaMark Ink and heat embossed white. A fishtail end was added to one side and the then the sentiment was adhered with some foam tape as well.
The entire panel was adhered to a side folding A2 cardbase with liquid glue and the card was done.
- Altenew Camilla Build-a-Flower
- Altenew Thinking of You
- Distress Inks: Spun Sugar, Picked Raspberry, Worn Lipstick, Lucky Clover, Cracked Pistachio, Mowed Lawn
- Gina K. Designs Detail White Embossing Powder
- VersaMark Ink
- Gina K. Designs Base Weight Onyx Black Cardstock
- Gina K. Designs 120# White Cardstock
- Neena Classic Crest 80# Solar White Cardstock
- Canson XL 140# Cold Press Watercolor Paper
- 3M ½” Foam Tape
- Nuvo Deluxe Adhesive
- My Favorite Things A2 Stitched Rectangle
- Darice Basketweave Embossing Folder