Even though we have been on the road traveling in our 5th wheel for the past two months, every now and then I find time to create a few cards. I only brought minimal supplies. Stamps that I haven’t used for a while and a few sentiments. I have always loved the silhouette stamp from Woodware Stamps. It is perfect for anyone who loves to fish and makes a great guy card.
I started by ink blending my background with Altenew and Gina K. Design Inks. I wanted it to look like a sunset. I hit the panel with a heat gun to ensure it was completely dry before stamping the image and sentiment with VersaFine Onyx Black Ink and then adding clear embossing powder.
I sized down the panel with a stitched rectangle so that it would leave a black border and adhered it directly to a top folding cardbase made from Gina K. Designs Onyx Black Cardstock and the card was done.
A simple and quick card to make on the road. The most challenging part of creating on the road is finding the right lighting for taking pictures, so there are some shadows that normally aren’t in my postings, but it still turned out okay.
- Woodware Stamps Casting the Bait
- VersaFine Onyx Black Ink
- Hero Arts Detailed Clear Embossing Powder
- Altenew Inks: Orange Cream, Firebrick, Autumn Blaze, Sunkissed, Chamomile, Sunray
- Gina K. Designs Faded Brick Ink
- Ink Blending Brushes
- My Favorite Things A2 Stitched Rectangle
- Kokuyo Dotliner Long Adhesive
- Neena Classic Crest 80 # Solar White Cardstock
- Gina K. Designs Base Weight Onyx Black Cardstock’