This cute image is from the C. C. Designs Cupcake Emma Stamp. I stamped it on 140# Canson Watercolor Paper with VersaMark Ink and covered it in Ranger Fine Detail Gold Embossing Powder. The image was colored with Winsor & Newton Lightweight Sketchers’ Box Half Pan Set of 24. I mix colors to get just the right shade.
The sentiment is from Avery Elle Cake & Candles stamp set, it too was embossed with the same embossing powder. I used Pretty Pink Posh Scalloped Rectangles to cut a frame from matching paper that I had in my stash.
The watercolored focal image was cut with Lawn Fawn Large Stitched Stackable Rectangles and the frame was adhered using 3M ½” Foam Tape, cut to be narrow enough to not be seen. I cut a piece of Darice Adhesive White Fun Foam to be slightly smaller than the focal image to add dimension. Then it was adhered with Tombo Mono Multi Glue to a Gina K. Designs 120# White Cardstock, cut to 4 ¼” x 11” and scored at 5 ½” for a standard A2 cardbase, and the card was done.
- Gina K. Designs 120# White Cardstock
- Canson 140# Cold Press Watercolor Paper
- C. C. Designs Cupcake Emma Stamp
- Avery Elle Cake & Candles Sentiment Stamp
- Lawn Fawn Large Stitched Stackable Rectangles
- Pretty Pink Posh Scalloped Rectangles Frame
- Ranger Fine Detail Gold Embossing Powder
- Winsor & Newton Lightweight Sketchers’ Box Half Pan Set of 24