I was born in the month of November and both of my daughter-in-laws are November babies as well. Cassie has her birthday towards the beginning of the month and she is a horse enthusiast. She loves to ride in the mountain near Ellensburg, Washington. I purchased this stamp set just for her.
This stamp set has tree branches, grass, and horse in one stamp and the leaves in another. I began by masking the horse and grass and stamping the only the tree in Gathered Twigs Oxide Ink. I then sprinkles clear embossing over the image and heat set it. I then stamp the horse in a darker brown and also added clear embossing powder. The upper portion of the stamp was then masked and the grass was stamped and embossed. I used a pretty fall red for the leaves stamp and heat embossed it as well. The heat embossing protected the color of the images when the back was ink blended using yellow and blue for a sunrise. I cut a circle negative strip and added a deeper yellow for the sun.
The sentiment was stamped with VersaMark ink and heat embossed white. The panel was cut down using a stitched rectangle. Sticky back foam was added to the back of the panel and it was then adhered to a top folding Kraft cardbase.
- Blue Knight Silhouette Grazing Horse
- Altenew Beautiful Day
- Distress Oxide Inks: Mustard Seed, Fossilized Amber, Squeezed Lemonade, Bundled Sage, Mowed Lawn, Gathered Twigs, Vintage Photo, Carved Pumpkin, Ripe Persimmon, Candied Apple, Tumbled Glass, Broken China, Mermaid Lagoon
- Copic Markers: Y38 and Y35
- Hero Arts Detail Clear Embossing Powder
- Gina K. Designs Detail White Embossing Powder
- VersaMark Ink
- Neenah Classic Crest 80# Solar White Cardstock
- Gina K. Designs Base Weight Kraft Cardstock
- Darice Sticky Back Foam
- My Favorite Things A2 Stitched Rectangle
- Nuvo Deluxe Adhesive
- Hero Arts Circle Infinity Die
- Full Stick Post-It