This is the third card I made for the Rainbow Maker card class. This time I used the Bo Bunny Morocco Stencil and added some additional color to the blend. I love how colorful adding some yellow and orange made the card. I hadn’t use my Oxide Inks before trying it with stencil backgrounds and really love the results you get.
Once again the word “hello” was die cut from Gina K. Designs 120# Black Cardstock using Paper Smooches Quote Tag Die. I love the way adding a mat of black behind the image makes it pop off the card front. Darice Sticky Back Foam was added to the back of the rectangle and then adhered to the front of a top folding A2 cardbase of Gina K. Designs 120# White Cardstock with Tombo Mono Multi Glue.
- Bo Bunny Morocco Stencil
- Distress Oxide Inks: Wild Honey, Spiced Marmalade, Twisted Citron, and Salty Ocean
- Lawn Fawn Stitched Stackable Rectangles
- Paper Smooches Quote Tag Hello Die
- Gina K. Designs 120# Black and White Cardstock
- Strathmore Bristol Smooth Cardstock