This is the fourth hello/hi card made using Gina K. Designs Layered Daisies Stamp and Dies. It is my least favorite. I’m not that please with the way the vellum leaves look in the background, but it is still a pretty card.
The daisies were stamped onto some Neena Classic Crest 80# Solar White Cardstock with Gina K. Designs inks (listed below). A rectangle of the same cardstock was cut using a My Favorite Things A2 Stitched Rectangle STAX die. It was then run through the Big Shot with the Darice Basketweave Embossing Folder. This is one of my favorite embossing folders for adding visual interest and dimension to a card.
Darice Sticky Back Foam was added to the back of the embossed rectangle and then it was adhered to the front of a side folded A2 cardbase made from Gina K. Designs Leaf Green Base Weight Cardstock.
For a background to the daisies multiple Impression Obsession Leafy Branches were cut from Grafix Leaf Green 30# Vellum. They were adhered to the embossed rectangle using small dots of Ranger Multi Medium Matte. Two of the flowers were adhered on top with the same liquid glue and the large yellow flower was adhered using 3M 1/2″ Foam Tape.
Mama Elephant’s Hello Script Die was die cut from Paper Accents Gold Mirror Cardstock and adhered directly to the card front with Ranger Multi Medium Matte and the card was done.
- Gina K. Designs Layered Daisies
- Mama Elephant Hello Script Die
- Impression Obsession Leafy Branch
- Darice Basketweave Embossing Folder
- My Favorite Things A2 Stitched Rectangle
- Gina K. Designs Ink: Lemon Drop, Sweet Corn, Peach Bellini, Coral Reef, Jelly Bean Green, Grass Green
- Neena Classic Crest 80# Solar White Cardstock
- Gina K. Designs Base Weight Grass Green Cardstock
- Grafix Leaf Green 30# Vellum
- Paper Accents Gold Mirror Cardstock
- Spectrum Noir Clear Sparkle Pen
- 3M ½” Foam Tape
- Nuvo Crystal Drops Ebony Black
- Ranger Multi Medium Matte