This card also used some of the beautiful paper I have in my stash. Today I picked a pink with gold foil polka dots from DCWV Happy Day Stack Paper. You can probably tell by the cards I create that I love the look of flowers. This time I used WPlus9 Beautiful Bouquet Mums Stamp.
I stamped the image on Strathmore 140# Cold Press Watercolor Paper with VersaMark Ink, treating it with an Inkadinkado Embossing Magic Pad to remove any oils from the paper. I sprinkled Ranger Fine Detail Gold Embossing Powder and heat set it with the Marvy Embossing Heat Tool.
The side fold cardbase was make from Gina K. Designs 120# White Cardstock, cut to 8 1/2″ x 5 1/2″, scored with the ScorBuddy and the Simon Says Stamp Small Teflon Bone Folder to 4 1/4″. A panel of the patterned paper was cut with the rectangle from Simon Says Stamp Bundle of Stitched Shapes and adhered to the card with Tombo Stamp Runner Dot Adhesive.
I watercolored the image with Distress Ink. Because of the color of the paper the ink used were: Tattered Rose, Spun Sugar, Victorian Velvet, Peeled Paint, Shabby Shutters. Once the image was dry I cut it with the largest Lawn Fawn Large Stitched Stackable Rectangles Die. A panel of Paper Accents Gold Mirror cardstock was added behind the focal image to make it pop and all was adhered with 3M 1/2″ Foam Tape.
- DCWV Happy Day Stack Paper
- Gina K. Designs 120# Ivory Cardstock
- Strathmore 140# Watercolor Paper
- Paper Accents Gold Mirror Paper
- WPlus9 Beautiful Bouquet Mums Stamp
- Gina K. Designs Birthday Greetings Stamp
- Ranger Fine Detail Gold Embossing Powder
- Distress Ink: Tattered Rose, Spun Sugar, Victorian Velvet, Peeled Paint, Shabby Shutters
- 3M 1/2″ Foam Tape
- Tombo Stamp Runner Dot Adhesive
- Lawn Fawn Large Stitched Stackable Rectangles Die
- Simon Says Stamp Bundle of Stitched Shapes Die
- Sizzix Big Shot