This digital poppy stamp is from Just Inkline. I like the way it is a corner image. Makes a pretty clean and simple card.
I printed the image on Neena Classic Crest 80# Solar White Cardstock with a laser jet printer and then colored it with Copic Markers (R39, R29, R17; YR24, YR23; YG99, YG95, YG93; C7, C9, C10). I die cut the images with a Simon Says Stamp Double Stitched Rectangle and then matted it with some black cardstock cut 1/8″ larger. Both were adhered together with Kokuyo Dotliner Adhesive. Darice Sticky Back Foam was added to the back.
The sentiment is from Simon Says Stamp Birthday Flowers with Hero Hues India Ink Black. A top folding A2 cardbase was made from Gina K. Designs 120# White Cardstock. The focal image rectangle was then adhered to the cardbase with Nuvo Deluxe Adhesive. Clear Wink of Stella was added to the poppy and the card was done.
- Just Inkline Corner Poppy Digital Stamp
- Simon Says Stamp Birthday Flowers
- Simon Says Stamp Double Stitched Rectangles
- Copic Markers: R39, R29, R17; YR24, YR23; YG99, YG95, YG93; C7, C9, C10
- Neena Classic Crest 80# Solar White Cardstock
- Gina K. Designs 120# White and Black Cardstock
- Darice Sticky Back Foam
- Ranger Multi Medium Matte
- Nuvo Deluxe Adhesive
- Silhouette PIXScan Mat to Cut Image
- Wink of Stella Clear