Daisies are such a happy flower and there are so many colors that can be used for them. I colored these yellow with a light pink at the base of the petals.
I stamped the image with Memento Tuxedo Black ink onto Neenah Classic Crest 80# Solar White Cardstock and used Copic Markers to color the image.
I decided to do a partial die cut of the image, leaving a narrow border of white on the right. This is fairly easy to do, you place the edge of the top plate at the area where you want it to stop cutting and run it through your die cut machine. Since I purchased the Big Shot Plus this is much easier to do because it has a wider opening.
I went through my stash of cardstock and found a green on green polka dot and really liked the way it looked behind the daisies. I used a stitched rectangle to cut it down, along with the daisy panel. The polka dot rectangle was adhered to a top folding A2 cardbase with dotliner adhesive. Simon Says Stamp Big Mama Foam Tape was added behind the daisy cutout, which had been sized with the stitched rectangle as well, and adhered to the card front.
The sentiment was stamped on black cardstock with VersaMark Ink and heat embossed with white embossing powder and the card was done.
- Paper Rose Daisy Bouquet
- Stampendous Daisy Thanks
- My Favorite Things Stitched Sentiment Strips
- Copic Markers: Y15, Y13, Y11; RV23; E49, E57, E55; YG17,YG13, YG03
- Simon Says Stamp Big Mama Foam Tape
- Darice Sticky Back Foam
- Nuvo Deluxe Adhesive
- Neenah Classic Crest 80# Solar White Cardstock
- Gina K. Designs 120# White Cardstock
- Gina K. Designs Base Weight Onyx Black Cardstock
- Green Polka Dot Paper from Stash
- Gina K. Designs Detail White Embossing Powder
- VersaMark Ink
- Memento Tuxedo Black Ink
- Kokuyo Dotliner Long Adhesive