I recently purchased Simon Says Stamp Square Dance Stencil and love the way it make a very graphic background that is perfect for Masculine Cards. This one I ink blended the background with Distress Inks on the diagonal.
I love the combination of green, blue and yellow. I decided to keep the rest of the card pretty clean and simple by adding a die cut sentiment from matching blue cardstock and then giving a little visual color interest with Copic Markers. The sentiment is from Simon Says Stamp Large Party Circle and was cut four time and adhered together with Elmer’s Craft Bond Spray Adhesive. The secondary sentiment is from Poppy Stamps Into the Words and was stamped with Gina K. Designs Turquoise Sea Ink on 80# white cardstock and adhered just below the word “Party” with 3M 1/2″ Foam Tape cut into a thin strip. A simple and easy card to make.
- Simon Says Stamp Large Party Circle
- Simon Says Stamp Square Dance Stencil
- Poppy Stamps Into the Words
- Gina K. Designs Turquoise Sea
- Distress Inks Mowed Lawn, Broken China, Tumbled Glass, Squeezed Lemonade
- Copic Markers BG15 and BG18
- Neena Classic Crest 80# Solar White Cardstock
- Gina K. Designs 120# White Cardstock
- Turquoise Cardstock from Stash
- My Favorite Things Stitched Rectangle STAX
- 3M ½” Foam Tape
- Darice Sticky Back Foam
- Nuvo Deluxe Adhesive