I liked this cute wonky cake digital stamp from Pretty Cute Stamps. I printed with my laser printer onto some Neena Classic Crest 80# Solar White Cardstock and colored it the complimentary colors of orange and blue.
Copic Markers used were: B25, B24, B23; YR09, YR07, YR04; Y19, Y17, Y15. Once the coloring was complete it was cut using the the PIXScan Mat and the Silhouette Cameo. It was placed on some Darice Sticky Back Foam and traced with a pencil and fussy cut with scissors.
A rectangle of Neena cardstock was cut with a My Favorite Things A2 Stitched Rectangle STAX and matted with some royal blue cardstock from my stash. The two were adhered together with Kokuyo Dotliner Adhesive.
The cake was placed on the white rectangle to determine where to stamp the sentiment from My Favorite Things Make a Wish with Gina K. Designs Blue Denim Ink. The wonky cake was then adhered using Nuvo Deluxe Adhesive.
A rectangle of orange and white chevron patterned paper from the Recollections Bright and Basic Paper Pad was cut to 4 1/4″ x 5 1/2″ and adhered to a top folding cardbase made from Gina K. Designs 120# White Cardstock with the same dotliner adhesive.
As a final embellishment Doodlebug Designs Tangerine, Bumblebee, and Blue Jeans Sequins were scatter around the cake, along with Pretty Pink Posh Tangerine Sequins using Ranger Collage Medium.
- Pretty Cute Stamps Wonky Cake
- My Favorite Things Make a Wish
- Gina K. Designs Blue Denim Ink
- Brother HL-L2380DW Ink Jet Printer
- Neena Classic Crest 80# Solar White Cardstock
- Gina K. Designs 120# White Cardstock
- Recollections Bright and Basic 6 x 6 Paper Pad
- Copic Markers: B25, B24, B23; YR09, YR07, YR04; Y19, Y17, Y15
- Doodlebug Designs Tangerine, Bumblebee, Blue Jeans Sequins
- Neat & Tangled Peacock Feathers
- Pretty Pink Posh Tangerine
- Ranger Collage Medium
- Kokuyo Dotliner Adhesive
- Be Creative Tape
- Nuvo Deluxe Adhesive
- My Favorite Things A2 Stitched Rectangle STAX