This card is for Centhy who is a senior this year and will be moving on to new and exciting adventures in her life. Her favorite colors are pink and black.
I found some great black and gray paper to use as a background for this card in the Colorbok 8 1/2″ x 11″ Moonlight Designer Paper. It was die cut using the largest Lawn Fawn Small Stitched Stackable Rectangles. I found some hot pink cardstock in my stash and cut it with my paper trimmer 1/8″ larger than the patterned paper. These two rectangles were glued together with Tombo Stamp Runner Dot Adhesive and then adhered to a top folding A2 Cardbase made from Gina K. Designs 120# White Cardstock with Tombo Mono Multi Glue.
The focal image from Stamping Bella Tiny Townie Blossoms Love Balloons was stamped with Memento Tuxedo Black Ink on Gina K. Designs 80# White Cardstock and colored with Copic Markers (listed below). Once the coloring was complete the focal image was die cut with the second largest Simon Says Stamp Stitched Rectangle. A hot pink rectangle 1/8″ larger was cut and adhered to the back with Tombo Stamp Runner Dot Adhesive.
The sentiment from Avery Elle Cupcakes was stamped with Hero Hues India Ink Black. Darice Sticky Back Fun Foam was added to the back of the focal image and then adhered to the front of the cardbase with Tombo Mono Multi Glue. Wink of Stella was added to the balloons and the card was done.
- Stamping Bella Tiny Townie Blossoms Love Balloons
- Avery Elle Cupcakes
- Colorbok 8.5 x 11 Designer Paper Moonlight
- Gina K. Designs 80# and 120# White Cardstock
- Hot Pink Cardstock from Stash
- Wink of Stella Clear Glitter Marker
- Copic Markers: C6, C7, C8; RV04, RV06, RV09 (RV69 Balloon); E00, E11, E51, R20; E49, E59, E57; B000, B0000
- Lawn Fawn Small Stitched Stackable Rectangles
- Simon Says Stamp Bundle of Stitched Shapes
- Darice Sticky Back Fun Foam (Small Rectangle)
- Memento Tuxedo Black Ink
- Hero Hues India Ink Black