Monochromatic cards have a very clean and simple design. For this card I used My Favorite Things Make a Wish stamp set using Gina K. Designs Grass Ink. It technically isn’t monochromatic since the candles are stamped yellow, but what are candles without a yellow/orange flame?
I love the look of a lot of white space on a card. This simple image makes it very easy to create a clean and simple card.
- My Favorite Things Make a Wish
- Neat and Tangled Celebrate
- Winnie & Walter The Big, The Bold, and Party
- Gina K. Designs Ink: Grass, Sweet Corn, Wild Dandelion
- Copic Markers: R24, R22, R20
- Neena Classic Crest 80# Solar White Cardstock
- Gina K. Designs 120# White Cardstock
- Green Cardstock from Scraps
- My Favorite Things A2 Stitched Rectangle STAX
- Darice Sticky Back Foam
- Nuvo Deluxe Adhesive