This peony image is from Just Ink Line Stamps. It was printed on Neena Classic Crest 80# White Cardstock and colored with Copic Markers.
When I searched on how to color the peony I saw one that was a pretty coral color with ivory tips and that is how I decided to color this image. I like the way it turned out. I fiddled with getting the right color for the coral and eventually used a lot of different R and RV Copic Markers, but I like the outcome.
The sentiment is from Sugar Pea Designs Celebrate All Things and was stamped with Gina K. Designs Amalgam Ink.
I like the look of white on white with my cards. It creates such a pretty clean and simple design. I die cut the focal image with a My Favorite Things A2 Stitched Rectangle and added Darice Sticky Back Foam to the back for dimension. It was adhered to a top folding cardbase made from Gina K. Designs 120# White Cardstock and the card was done.
- Just Ink Line Peony
- Sugar Pea Designs Celebrate All Things
- Copic Markers: R05, R02, R12, R11, E50, E50; RV23, RV21, R81; YG67, YG17, YG05, YG03; BG000, BG0000
- My Favorite Things A2 Stitched Rectangle
- Spectrum Noir Clear Sparkle Pen
- Neena Classic Crest 80# Solar White Cardstock
- Gina K. Designs 120# White Cardstock
- Gina K. Designs Amalgam Ink
- Nuvo Deluxe Adhesive
- Darice Fun Foam