I decided to use this beautiful stamp by Simon Says Stamp one more time and color it using Copic Markers. They are my favorite coloring medium. You can get such depth of color and add beautiful shadows.
I first stamped the image onto Neenah Classic Crest 80# Solar White Cardstock with Memento London Fog Ink, which doesn’t bleed when coloring with alcohol markers. Once the coloring was complete I stamped it again with VersaMark Ink and heat embossed it gold. The panel was cut down using the largest Lawn Fawn Stitched Stackable Rectangle, which covers the entire front of an A2 cardbase. I love stitched dies. They add that little something extra to a card.
At first I stamped the center sentiment onto some Grass Green cardstock and heat embossed it gold. It was nice, but I decided I wanted to do something different for this card. I cut a circle from a scrap of Gina K. Designs Grass Green cardstock using an Ellen Hutson Essentials Circle Die and ink blended the edges with Fresh Asparagus ink. A circle of sticky back foam was cut using a smaller die and added to the back. I die cut the Memory Box Jotted Script Die from a scrap of red cardstock and the shadow with gold mirror cardstock. The two were adhered together with liquid glue and then adhered to the card front with the same glue. The Ellen Hutson Essential Die was used to cut a thin gold frame, which was adhered directly to the card front with liquid glue. The final embellishment was to add glossy accents to the red sentiment die.
- Simon Says Stamp Center Cut Holiday Floral
- Memory Box Peace Jotted Script Die
- Copic Markers: R29, R27, R24, R22; G28, G24, G21; YG67, YG17, YG03; G99, YG63, YG61; YR24, YR21; RV99, RV69
- Memento London Fog
- Gina K. Designs Fresh Asparagus
- VersaMark Ink
- Ranger Super Fine Detail Gold Embossing Powder
- Lawn Fawn Large Stitched Stackable Rectangle
- Nuvo Deluxe Adhesive
- Gina K. Designs Grass Green Base Weight Cardstock
- Gina K. Designs 120# White Cardstock
- Neenah Classic Crest 80# Solar White Cardstock
- Paper Accents Gold Mirror Cardstock
- Darice Sticky Back Foam
- Hero Arts Infinity Circle Die
- Essentials By Ellen Circle Die
- Laromi Blending Brush
- Ranger Glossy Accents