I think teal/turquoise is such a serene color. For this ink smooshing I added a little bit of green as well.
The background was cut using the largest scalloped rectangle from Gina Marie Designs. It leaves a very small white border when adhered to a cardbase. I decided to keep the color scheme pretty neutral by using a white flower die cut from Memory Box. I also used a circle die from Ellen Hutson to create a circle border to the die. I cut it four times from Neena Classic Crest 80# Solar White Cardstock and adhered them together with liquid glue to give the focal image some dimension.
The sentiment was stamped with VersaMark Ink and heat embossed with white embossing powder. A very quick and easy card to create, but lovely because of the pretty smooshed background.
- Memory Box Cheery Flower Collage
- My Favorite Things Birthday Greetings
- VersaMark Ink
- Gina K. Designs Detail White Embossing Powder
- Distress Inks: Mermaid Lagoon, Tumbled Glass, Evergreen Bough
- Gina Marie Designs Scalloped Rectangle
- Ellen Hutson Essential Circles Die
- Canson XL 140# Cold Press Watercolor Paper
- Gina K. Designs 120# White Cardstock
- Neena Classic Crest 80# Solar White Cardstock
- Nuvo Deluxe Adhesive
- Studio Katia Satin Rainbow Confetti