This is the second card I made using a stencil and Distress Oxide Inks. This time I used the Tim Holtz Chevron Stencil and ink blended blue and green Oxide Inks on Strathmore Bristol Smooth Cardstock. Another clean and simple card with a lot of punch because of the beautiful design in the stencil and the smooth blending you get with Distress Oxide.
The word “hello” was die cut from Gina K. Designs 120# Black Cardstock using Paper Smooches Quote Tag Die. I love the way adding a mat of black behind the image makes it pop off the card front. Darice Sticky Back Foam was added to the back of the rectangle and then adhered to the front of a top folding A2 cardbase of Gina K. Designs 120# White Cardstock with Tombo Mono Multi Glue.
- Tim Holtz Chevron Stencil
- Distress Oxide Inks: Cracked Pistachio, Peacock Feather, Broken China, Salty Ocean
- Simon Says Stamp Stitched Rectangles
- Paper Smooches Quote Tag Hello Die
- Gina K. Designs 120# Black and White Cardstock
- Strathmore Bristol Smooth Cardstock
- Darice Sticky Back Foam Sheet