I like the ruffled edges to this peony image. I printed it on Neena Classic Crest 80# Solar White Cardstock with a laser printer so that the lines would like bleed when coloring with Copic Markers.
Once the coloring was complete I stamped the sentiment below the flower image with Amalgam Ink.
For this card I decided to die cut the focal image using Penny Black’s Antique Frame. Sticky back foam was added behind for dimension. It was then adhered to a top folding A2 cardbase with liquid glue.
The final embellishment was to scatter gold metallic confetti around the flower and sentiment and the card was done.
- Alex Syberia Designs Chainese Peony
- Altenew Thinking of You
- Copic Markers: R89, R85, R83, R81; YR24, YR21; G46, G24, YG17, YG05
- Neena Classic Crest 80# Solar White Cardstock
- Gina K. Designs 120# White Cardstock
- Penny Black Antique Frame
- Pretty Pink Posh Metallic Gold Confetti
- Nuvo Deluxe Adhesive