I’ve seen some card recently where they ink blended backgrounds using some of the new stencils from Simon Says Stamp and let that be the focal image of the card. This card uses the Circular Lace Stencil and was ink blended with Distress Inks: Squeezed Lemonade, Picked Raspberry, and Broken China. It makes a striking card.
The background is so eye catching that all you need is a sentiment, which was Mama Elephant Happy Script Die cut from Paper Accents Gold Mirror Cardstock with a secondary sentiment from Hero Arts Birthday Messages stamped with VersaMark Ink on black cardstock and heat embossed with Hero Arts Detailed White Embossing Powder.
- Simon Says Stamp Circular Lace Stencil
- Distress Inks: Squeezed Lemonade, Picked Raspberry, Broken China
- Gina K. Designs 120# White and Black Cardstock
- Neena Classic Crest 80# Solar White Cardstock
- Memory Box Stitched Rectangles
- Mama Elephant Happy Script Die
- Hero Arts Birthday Messages Stamp
- Darice Sticky Back Foam Sheet
- Nuvo Deluxe Adhesive