This is another new flower stamp from Clearly Besotted entitled On Your Day. I stamped it on Canson XL Cold Press 140# Watercolor Paper with VersaMark Onyx Black Ink and heat embossed it with Hero Arts Fine Detail Clear Embossing Powder. The sentiment is from Hero Arts Birthday Messages and was stamped and embossed in the same manner.
Winsor & Newton Artist Grade Watercolor pans were used to color the image. Colors used were: Winsor Violet, Sap Green, Olive Green, Cerulean Blue, Turquoise Light. I let everything thoroughly dry and then added some shadows with a fine detail watercolor brush.
The watercolored panel was then die cut using the largest Lawn Fawn Small Stitched Stackable Rectangle. A slightly larger rectangle was cut with a guillotine paper cutter out of Gina K. Designs 120# Black Cardstock and adhered to the back of the watercolored panel with Sookwang Be Creative Tape.
A top folding A2 cardbase was made from Gina K. Designs 120# White Cardstock and the focal image panel was adhered to the front with Tombo Mono Multi Glue. As a final embellishment Pretty Pink Posh Sugar Plum Mix Sequins were adhered with Ranger Multi Medium Matte.
- Clearly Besotted On Your Day
- Hero Arts Birthday Messages
- Canson XL Cold Press 140# Watercolor Paper
- Gina K. Designs 120# White and Black Cardstock
- VersaMark Onyx Black Ink
- Hero Arts Fine Detail Clear Embossing Powder
- Marvy Embossing Heat Tool
- Pretty Pink Posh Sugar Plum Mix
- Tombo Mono Multi Glue
- Ranger Multi Medium Matte
- Lawn Fawn Small Stitched Stackable Rectangle
- Winsor & Newton Artist Grade Watercolors: Winsor Violet, Sap Green, Olive Green, Cerulean Blue, Turquoise Light