This is the second card I made from one image of the The Ton’s Daisy Full View Background Stamp. This time I die cut the leftover image using a Gina Marie Designs Scalloped Rectangle die.
To assemble the card I added Darice Sticky Back Foam to the focal image and adhered it to the next largest scalloped rectangle cut from green cardstock I had in scraps using Nuvo Deluxe Adhesive. The sentiment from Winnie & Walter’s Sentimental Birthday was stamped on vellum with VersaMark Ink and head set with Ranger Fine Detail Gold Embossing Powder. It was cut into a thin strip and adhered to the front of the focal image by wrapping it around the focal image and adhered it to the back with Scotch Tape.
A top folding cardbase was made from Gina K. Designs Base Weight Ivory Cardstock and the focal image was adhered to the front with the same liquid glue and the card was done. I love when I can get two beautiful cards from one stamped image.
- The Ton Daisy Full View Background Stamp
- Mama Elephant Script Happy
- Winnie & Walter Sentimental Birthday
- Ken Oliver Color Burst Lemon Yellow, Chartreuse, Tangerine, Alizarin Crimson, Orange
- FineTec M600 Gold Watercolor Ink
- VersaMark Ink
- Ranger Fine Detail Gold Embossing Powder
- Gina K. Designs Base Weight Ivory and Onyx Black
- Canson XL 140# Cold Press Watercolor Paper
- Green Cardstock from Scraps
- My Favorite Things A2 Stitched Rectangle
- Darice Sticky Back Foam
- Gina Marie Designs Scalloped Rectangle