I have always loved the Stampin’ Up’s Come to Bethlehem stamp set. I have used this stamp set several years ago for our Christmas card using navy ink, but it was difficult to get a solid image. This time the MISTI made it easy to get a beautiful smooth image, allowing you to stamp it as many time as needed for complete coverage. Also, VersaMark ink tends to give you better coverage as well.
For this card it was stamped with VersaMark and heat set with Ranger Silver Fine Detail Embossing Powder. The beautiful sentiment is from Simon Says Stamp Big Scripty Holiday Sayings and was stamped and heat set in the same manner for a beautiful card.
- Stampin Up Come to Bethlehem
- Simon Says Stamp Big Scripty Holiday Greetings
- VersaMark Ink
- Ranger Fine Detail Silver Embossing Powder
- Lawn Fawn Outside In Stitched Scalloped Rectangles
- My Favorite Things Stitched Rectangle STAX
- Neena Classic Crest Solar White 80# Cardstock
- Gina K. Designs In the Navy 120# Cardstock
- Darice Sticky Back Foam Sheet
- Rhinestone from stash