This is the second card I made with Concord & 9th Hello Lovely Stamp. It made a beautiful sympathy card.
This time I kept the colors more subdued, mainly keeping the flowers white with very light purple accents. Supplies and Copic colors used are listed below.
After completing the coloring I die cut the image with the Lawn Fawn Small Stitched Stackable Rectangles. I then cut another rectangle from Gina K. Designs 120# Black cardstock using Simon Says Stamp Bundle of Stitched Shapes Rectangle and adhered the two together with Tombo Mono Multi Glue.
For the sentiment I die cut the Winnie & Walter the Big, the Bold, and Comfort Sympathy from Paper Accents Silver Mirror Cardstock and three times from scrap black cardstock. These were adhered together using Elmer’s Craft Bond Adhesive Spray. I placed the cutout sentiment on the focal image to determine placement of the secondary sentiment, which is from Altenew’s Sentiments & Quotes, stamped with VersaMark Ink and heat embossed with Ranger Silver Embossing Powder.
The focal image panel was adhered to a side folding A2 cardbase made from Gina K. Designs 120# White Cardstock with Darice Adhesive Fun Foam for added dimension. The die cut word was attached to the card front with Tombo Mono Multi Glue and the card was done.
- Concord & 9th Hello Lovely
- Winnie & Walter the Big, the Bold, and Comfort
- Altenew Sentiments & Quotes
- Copic: V17, V15, V12; C2, C1, C0; YG05, YG03, YG01; YG97, YG95, YG93; G99, G94, G24; B000, B0000
- Lawn Fawn Small Stitched Stackable Rectangles
- Simon Says Stamp Bundle of Stitched Shapes
- Paper Accents Silver Mirror Cardstock
- Ranger Silver Embossing Powder
- Gina K. Designs 80# and 120# White Cardstock
- Gina K. Designs 120# Black Cardstock
- Darice Adhesive Fun Foam