Recently Concord & 9th came out with a beautiful stamp set called Hello Lovely. Below is the first card that were made with this stamp.
I began by stamping the image on 80# Gina K. Designs White Cardstock with Memento Tuxedo Black ink, since I would be coloring the image with Copic Markers. The colors used are listed below.
After completing the coloring I die cut the image with the Lawn Fawn Small Stitched Stackable Rectangles. I then cut another rectangle from Gina K. Designs 120# Black cardstock using Simon Says Stamp Bundle of Stitched Shapes Rectangle and adhered the two together with Tombo Mono Multi Glue. Using the same glue the panel was adhered to a top folding A2 Cardbase made from Gina K. Designs 120# White Cardstock.
For the sentiment I die cut the Serendipity Happy Die from American Crafts Gold Glitter Cardstock and three times from scrap black cardstock. These were adhered together using Elmer’s Craft Bond Adhesive Spray. I placed the cutout sentiment on the card to determine placement of the secondary sentiment which is from Simon Says Stamp Birthday Wishes and stamped with Hero Hues India Ink Black. The die cut word was attached to the card front with Tombo Mono Multi Glue and the card was done.
- Concord & 9th Hello Lovely
- Simon Says Stamp Birthday Wishes
- Serendipity Happy Die
- Lawn Fawn Small Stitched Stackable Rectangles
- Simon Says Stamp Bundle of Stitched Shapes
- American Crafts Gold Glitter Cardstock
- Ranger Silver Embossing Powder
- Gina K. Designs 80# and 120# White Cardstock
- Gina K. Designs 120# Black Cardstock
- Copic: RV13, RV11, RV10; V17, V15, V12; YG97, YG95, YG93; YT63, YG61, YG94; G99, G94, G24; B000, B0000
- Elmer’s Craft Bond Adhesive Spray
- Tombo Mono Multi Glue
- Hero Hues India Ink