My husband had this exact car when he was a teenager and his was red and white. He said that you screwed the tail like off to fill the car with gas. How cool is that.
I stamped the image onto some Neenah Classic Crest 80# Solar White Cardstock with Memento Tuxedo Black Ink and colored it with Copic Markers. I used the coordinating die to cut it out. I also cut some sticky back foam with the same die and adhered the two together for dimension.
The sentiments were stamped and cut using the coordinating dies, along with sticky back foam for dimension.
I wanted to add some visual interest behind the car so I cut a smaller rectangle of white cardstock using a stitched rectangle and embossed it using the Sizzix Foundry 3D Embossing Folder. Red cardstock was matted behind the embossed rectangle and it was adhered to a side folding A2 cardbase.
The car and sentiments were adhered using liquid glue and the car was done.
- Honey Bee Stamps Car Show
- Honey Bee Stamps You’re a Classic
- Copic Markers: R29, R27, R24; C7, C5, C4, C3, C1, C0; B0000
- Gina K. Designs Amalgam and Red Velvet Ink
- Memento Tuxedo Black Ink
- Sizzix Foundry 3D Embossing Folder
- Darice Sticky Back Foam
- My Favorite Things A2 Stitched Rectangle
- Nuvo Deluxe Adhesive
- Gina K. Designs Base Weight Red Velvet Cardstock
- Neenah Classic Crest 80# Solar White Cardstock
- Gina K. Designs 120# White Cardstock